Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement
We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”) and/or any other applicable intellectual property legislation or laws. Responses may include removing, blocking or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and/or terminating the user’s access to www.UrbanKush.com.com (the “UrbanKush.com”).
If you believe any material accessible on UrbanKush.com infringes your copyright, you may submit a copyright infringement notification (see below, “Filing a DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement” for instructions on filing such a notice). These requests should only be submitted by the copyright owner or an agent authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
If we remove or disable access to material in response to such a notice, we will take reasonable steps to notify the user that uploaded the affected content material that we have removed or disabled access to so that the user has the opportunity to submit a counter notification (see below, “Counter-Notification Procedures” for instructions on filing a counter notification). It is our policy to document all notices of alleged infringement on which we act.
Filing a DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement
*The fastest and easiest way to notify UrbanKush.com of alleged copyright infringement is via email DMCA@UrbanKush.com.
This email address is designed to help you identify your content accurately and help speed up the process of taking your video or content down.*
The Fastest way to get your content removed is to send an email message to DMCA@UrbanKush.com
stating your full legal name along with url on URBANKUSH.COM
you want removed. UrbanKush.com is not liable nor can we control any videos on any site other than UrbanKush.com. Request not
relating to UrbanKush.com will be ignored and considered spam so do not send us links from other websites.
If you choose to request removal of content by submitting an infringement notification, please remember that you are initiating a legal process. Do not make false claims. Misuse of this process may result in the suspension of your account or other legal consequences.
We will also accept free-form copyright infringement notifications, submitted by email at email DMCA@UrbanKush.com. Please include the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works, a representative list of such works. Simple way to do this is to send us the link we will respond at our earliest conveniences which can sometimes be within a few minutes, hours, days or weeks.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material. If your complaint does not contain the specific URL of the video you believe infringes your rights, we may be unable to locate and remove it. Furthermore if you don't supply the URL or the name of the video my may consider your complaint as SPAM.
- General information about the video, such as a channel URL or username, typically is not adequate. Please include the URL(s) of the exact video(s).
- Adequate information by which we, and the uploader(s) of any video(s) you remove, can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner, or an agent authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Complete complaints require the physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a representative authorized to act on their behalf. To satisfy this requirement, you may type your full legal name to act as your signature at the bottom of your complaint.